Thursday, September 1, 2011

Melissa O.'s Thing 1 - 7 1/2 Habits

Well, not being one to comfortably post my faults, as I am well capable of seeing all my faults, I'd like to start with the positive.  From the list of the 7 1/2 habits, I find it easy to begin with the end in mind and can see or create a goal and develop a pathway for getting there.  The habits, yes, habits plural, are that I don't often view problems as challenges (more like things that need to be checked off a list) nor do I take enough time to PLAY!  I have found a cure for that in exercise.  I find that life is much happier (for me, my family and co-workers) when I take the time for ME and exercise.

What I really want to learn is how to create the AWESOME PowerPoint and WebQuests that my friends who have taken this course have shown me.  Wow!  If I can do that my students will for sure pay attention in class!

My feelings when setting up the Blog were mixed.  One, I didn't want to embarrass myself (or Dr. Wall!) and show my age by taking forever to "get it".  The feeling passed when I promised myself I'd play with it until I got it.  I'm pretty pleased that I was able to modify my original post when I realized I needed to add more reflection and content.  Wicked!

This is going to be fun!

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's blogs/posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment