Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thing 22 - Livebinders

LiveBinders is awesome!  I only wish that this had been Thing 3 or 4.  Now I'm going to have to go back through my Diigo library and tag all of those websites to place in my binders.  I created three binders thus far, but will definitely go back and make more.  I shared my Great Depression binder with you all (use "miss" as the password if it asks), as that is what I've based my whole project on this semester.  I also made a Technology and an Ancient Egypt binder.  My girls and I love anything to do with Ancient Egypt, so it will be fun to fill that binder with cool stuff.  FYI.  The Frist Museum in Nashville has an exhibit on Ancient Egypt until early January.  We went the last time it was here and it was terrific!  We plan to go back over the holiday break.


I'm an organization freak -- years of secretarial experience has made me this way -- okay, honestly I was born that way.  Now I have a technological tool that can make me as organized on the Internet as I am in all other aspects of my life!  Yeah!  What a Thanksgiving treat!  Life is better when you are organized.  I can't wait to use this tool more.

As an elementary teacher, I can make a binder for each subject and include tabs such as content, games, lesson plans, supplemental assignments for students who need a bit more help, the list goes on and on.  I'll be saving the school money because I won't have to buy so many filing cabinets to house all my stuff.  I'll have them in my LiveBinder account.  Yeah!  I am so happy to have had to do this Thing!  LiveBinder will make my technological life so much more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment